So you have a website that you would like to upgrade or are looking to start a brand new website, here is the procedure we follow to ensure that you get the best solution for your needs.
1) The evaluation process: We sit down with you and discuss what you want from your new website, we ask you about your competition, your goals, the image you would like to portray, what you like on the web, what you do not like, what features we could incorporate into your website that will cut down on your administration time etc.
2) Proposal: We evaluate all the information from our evaluation session and write our proposal and recommendations outlining what we see as the best solution for your requirements and budget. We then meet or talk again and tweak the proposal where necessary.
3) Design: Once you have signed off on your proposal, we then custom design the look and feel of your website and submit this for your approval.
4) Development: Once you have approved the design, we then go into the development phase where all pages are created, the back end code is written, database configured and the administration centre for the website is created (if applicable).
5) We show you the system and change any simple tweaks that you may have.
6) We show you the final system, train you on how to update your website using the Content Management System (where applicable) and give you a step by step manual on how to update your website (where applicable).