When you hire Paisley Studios to create a new Corporate Identity for your business, we go through the following process:
1) We sit down and talk in depth about your business, your current demographic, the target demographics, your present standing amongst your competition, what you like and wish to retain from your current brand identity, what you do not like and would like to lose, other companies branding you do like, other companies branding you do not like.
2) The experienced creative staff at Paisley Studios have a brain storming session and discuss your company in depth, focusing on ways to improve the connection between your target markets and your brand / corporate identity. Via this process we ascertain what your brand needs to 'say' to your potential customers.
3) Our designers translate the required 'brand message' into sample logo designs and apply these to sample marketing materials: a business card & letterhead to see how it all fits together.
4) The Paisley creative staff get together for a meeting and discuss the merits of the produced work and choose the best work to be presented to the client.
5) We present the results to the client.
6) The client goes away and digests the work and comes back with a critique of what has been produced. We discuss possible improvements / changes to the artwork.
7) We tweak the artwork to the clients specifications.
8) Depending on the clients needs we apply the new logo to various media such as business cards, letterheads, brochures, signage & web sites to ensure brand consistency is portrayed. Your company might not have the budget to change all your media at the same time as this can obviously be expensive, so this can be done on a gradual basis as the marketing funds become available. Once a brand identity has been established we hand over commercial quality files of the artwork so you are able to use it wherever and whenever you wish.